Can Xtreme Clean wash your vehicle?
We work hard to provide our customers with the best technology available to guarantee a clean, dry and shiny vehicle, along with the peace of mind that their vehicle won’t be harmed in any way. And although we’d love to wash every vehicle, there are some we just can’t.
Vehicles we can't wash:
- Vehicles at a height greater than 86"
- Vehicles wider than 86˝ from outside driver tire to outside passenger tire
- Trucks with beds containing fuel tanks
- Trucks with uncovered beds that are not completely empty and free of any kind of debris
- Trucks with dual rear tires
- Vehicles with permanently affixed, tripod-style mirrors, with the exception of our touch free washes.
- Trucks/vans with ladders unless previously approved by Xtreme Clean management
- Vehicles with large ladder racks
- Vehicles that sit 5˝ or lower to the ground
- Vehicles with bike racks or any rear-mounted rack
- Vehicles with excessive mud
- Vehicles with flaking rust or perforated metal
- Vehicles with items attached/held with bungee cords, rope, twine, etc
If you have any of the following, we cannot be responsible for damage that might occur and caution against going through Xtreme Clean Auto Wash.
- Parts of the vehicle that are loose, rusted, cracked or previously damaged
- Previously chipped or cracked paint
- Non-factory parts or modifications (this includes anything not installed on the assembly line, runner boards, truck toppers)
- Non-factory or aftermarket paint, finishes, or waxes
- Honda Ridgeline's with a 3rd brake-light assembly on the top of the cab
- Power antennas
- Spare tire covers
- Ski racks
- The license plate housing on 2003 and 2004 Cadillac CTS models
- Dodge full-size truck antennas/fenders
- smart® car engine bay covers (hood)
- Classic vehicles (20 years or older)
- All Toyota Prius models (rear wiper vertical orientation)(may be used with touch free washes only)
Your vehicle’s safety is our number one concern.
* This list is not comprehensive, please ask a team member for more information regarding your vehicle